We’re on the road again– highlighting some of our favorite retailers from across the world. This month we’re shinning the spotlight on Living Quarters! With two locations (Brooklyn, NY and Lakewood, NJ) the Living Quarters team does an amazing job of designing nurseries, kids rooms and adult rooms with a creative custom flare.
Want to know more about Living Quarters? Check out our interview below!
1. What is your Design Philosophy?
Our design philosophy is to be able to coordinate all room furnishing so they should have a theme and the room should flow.
We believe customers should make choices based on quality and design rather than price.
2. What’s your favorite part of owning a business?
Making our customers happy and the satisfaction of knowing we are helping to create a relaxing and soothing home environment.
3. If you could have any one Newport Cottages piece in your home what would it be?
4. What are your two favorite Newport Cottages finishes?
Platinum and Raspberry as that color is very unique and you really don’t see this color on standard furniture pieces.
5. You can spend one week anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
We would spend it in Sunny California so we can visit our friends at Newport Cottages!!
Stay tuned to the blog for more Store Spotlights and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @newportcottages!