Add a touch of the tropics to any room in your home! The Monstera plant is native to rainforest regions, but this rug is happy in any climate and it looks great in a sunroom, porch, reading area, or guest room
Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
Size: 4' x 5' 3''
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
When should I expect my item to arrive?
Your order will be shipped to arrive in 2 to 3 weeks.
What else should I know?
If you are unsatisfied with your product, you may returned your unused item with original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping).