This design offers a subtle Southwestern touch to any home (whether it's in the desert or the mountains!). The pattern works especially well in a family room, den, hallway, entryway, or mudroom.
Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
Size: 4' 8" x 6' 7"
2' 6" x 7'
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
When should I expect my item to arrive?
Your order will be shipped to arrive in 2 to 3 weeks.
What else should I know?
If you are unsatisfied with your product, you may returned your unused item with original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping).